Thursday 21 April 2011

Laying Underneath the Palm Trees......

Cropped t-shirt - River Island

White vest top - Primark

Jeans - New Look

Necklace - DollyBowBow

Shoes - F+F at Tesco

Earring - on holiday in Turkey

Hi lovelies! This is just a basic outfit I wore to uni today. The weather is really nice at the moment so I thought I would get some use out of this summery top that I got in the River Island sale last year for just £7. I really have a thing for palm trees....no idea why!



If you haven't heard of Dolly Bow Bow then you should definately take a look at the online shop. The company is run by a lovely girl called Kate (she also does some awesome youtube videos that you should check out!) and her jewellery designs are gorgeous. I got the pineapple necklace for my Christmas and the dinosaur one (I'll most likely post it here at some point) for my birthday. The jewellery is so pretty and cute and is reasonably priced for something a little different from the high street.


Now I'm not really a piercings or tattoos kind of person but recently I've been thinking of getting my ear pierced right where that silver cuff is in the picture. I think it would be nice to shake it up a bit lol.






I love these shoes because whenever I wear them I feel like Tinkerbell!


This is my new coat! Look how happy I am lol I got this in the H+M sale for just £15! I was going to get the camel colour one but my little sister said that the colour washed me out and that this one would brighten me up and she was right, all day I've been walking round campus like a little ray of sunshine, lovely!






Make up

Nivea Tinted Moisturiser in Natural

Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer in Ivory

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Pink Blossom

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel

Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara in Rich Black

and my beloved pink Chanel lipgloss!


I don't really wear too much make up during the day so this is a typical look for me for everyday.

















1 comment:

Becca. said...

love love love your necklace!

XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk