Saturday 17 September 2011

Weekly Round up # 1

This picture was taken on one of the rare sunny days this week!

1. This week me and my friends went out for some sushi at Oko which was so yummy! I ordered the strawberry maki, half California rolls and an endless bowl of Miso soup! We met up to discuss our "Girls Holiday 2012". So far we have decided on Spain but we are so rubbish at making decisions! We'll see if we actually get out the country next summer!

2. At the start of this week during all the horrible weather me and my cousin went outside to draw a mural on the inside walls of my cousin's daughter's wendy house haha you should have seen us crouched inside this tiny little wooden house with the rain battering the windows and the wind howling through the gap in the door haha so far we've drawn a princess castle on one wall, a huge rainbow on the other and on the back panel a landscape of lollipops, sweets and cupcakes. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some paint and get started on the sky and the grass. I can't wait to see it all finished, it'll look so cute!

3. Last night I went outside of my comfort zone and went to a club called The Classic Grand. It's a rock club which usually isn't my scene at all - I'm one of those cheesy music lovers haha but I was pleasantly surprised! It was just me, my friend, my boyfriend and a couple of his friends but we had a really good time and I would definately go back. Somehow I don't think I would manage to get many of my other friends to come along haha

Until next time!

x x x

No comments: