Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pretty Clashing Prints

Skirt - Topshop/ Jumper - Bershka
Boots - River Island



Charm Bracelet - Joy / Owl Ring - H+M (set of 4)



I don't always like to dress too "prissy" but sometimes I want to look a little more girly than usual. I like this out fit because it's pretty and cute without taking it too far. I think the chelsea boots give it a rougher edge which tones down any cutsieness.


I bought the boots from River Island back in September but I haven't actually worn them that much, maybe because it's baltic outside and I've been hibernating in my fur lined Pocahontas style boots! I'm hoping to get more wear out of these boots when Spring finally makes an appearance, they'll possibly become my new "going out" shoes because I can't stand the pain of wearing ridiculously high heels and being on my feet for hours at a time. Also, they'll bring another dimension to my nice dresses, changing up the look a bit.


P.S. I took a sneaky wee peak in American Apparel this afternoon on my way home from uni because this week's Grazia has a voucher for 25% off!. I was pretty boring and got plain black leggings but these ones feel so luxurious compared to the £5 ones I usually buy.


Now I'm sitting down to the ever-growing pile of uni work with a cup of chamomile, honey and vanilla tea. Adios amigos!

No comments: