Sunday 26 February 2012

Weekly Round-Up # 4

1. Well, Tuesday was Pancake Day and I made pretty good pancakes, if a little thin. I even flipped one! I think it's a bit of a weird day, surely it should just be called Eat-all-the-crap-in-the-world-before-Lent Day. I'm not giving anything up for Lent, I've decided I'm going to try to fit in a little bit of exercise a day, even if I can only manage some sit-ups or something, at least I'm doing it.
2. On Wednesday it was my Guinea Pigs' 1st birthday. I know, I'm sooo sad haha! But I do love the little guys so much. Their names are Archie and Basil and really are the cutest little (well, not so little anymore!) things ever.
3. Been feeling really down about uni recently. It seems that every time I come out a class I just feel deflated and discouraged. I've only got like 3 more months but I just feel no matter how hard I try, I never get anywhere. So, when I saw this, I was like "Yep, sounds good to me".
4. Went to see The Woman In Black on Friday and jees, that movie scared the living daylights out of me! I thought, "Its got Daniel Radcliffe in it, I like Daniel Radcliffe, surely it won't be too scary" but it soo is. I think this was a really good role for Dan after Harry Potter because it's such a different character from how we're used to seeing him. Well done, Dan!
5. Finished my Celia Birtwell Lipbalm that I've had for 2 and a half years (I know, long time!) so that can go on my list of hit-pan products, woo!
Hope you all had a good week :)

No comments: