Sunday 12 February 2012

Weekly Round-Up # 2

A little oldie from like 2 years ago

1. Bit of boring week, socially. Next week is gonna be chock-a-block! I've got sooo much uni work to do and a lot of social commitments too. Ahh, burning the candle at both ends!

2. It was my dad's birthday during the week so we had a Chinese take away for dinner which was scrummy, always is, and some lovely, gooey chocolate birthday cake. Hope you had a great day Dad!

3. Keeping up with my product challenge, I finished a Lavender Bath Creme (I'm aiming for a product a week). I think this was part of a Christmas set but I'm not sure where from and it was really only bubble bath so I probably won't do a review on it. It did smell lovely though.

4. This week I've really been getting into New Girl. If you haven't seen it you should give it a try, it's hilarious! The main character is played by Zooey Deschanel, one of my major style icons, and she is sooo funny. I think she's amazing because she's so "real", a little bit quirky and weird but lovely! I love her character, Jess, because she acts the way I think in my head, if that makes any sense haha!

Hope you have a good week, Adios!

No comments: