Thursday 2 February 2012

La Grunge

Jumper - Primark / Leggings - American Apparel / Headband - Primark
Boots - Doc Martens (Christmas present)

Shell Necklace - Topshop / Swallow Bird Necklace - Present

Harley Davidson T-shirt - Urban Outfitters

This outfit is the total opposite of what I wore yesterday! It is freezing today (currently typing this from inside my very warm furry blanket!) so, I was just looking for something to keep me nice and warm. This jumper is one of my favourites, it's so cosy and scoops down at the back so keeps my bottom cosy too! I'm road-testing my new American Apparel black leggings today and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. They don't seem to be see-through (wore a longer t-shirt just incase!) and they're not too tight. Also what makes me really happy is that they are a size small and I'm usually a medium :) Happy Days!

I've had this t-shirt for a while and I love it because it's so soft and fits really well. And my boots. My lovely Docs! I love these to bits and have been taking every opportunity to wear them, unfortunately I'm not out of the wearing them in phase so if I have them on for a long time my heels do start to hurt but I wore them today because I knew that with my cosy socks they would keep me toasty.

Now I'm going to tear through some uni work before I have to go to work, oh woe is me! haha

Adios!

No comments: