Friday 3 February 2012

My Pot of Tea

Playsuit - Primark
Necklace - Cherry Loco





Shoes - New Look

It's a lovely day outside, the sun's shinning but it's still really really cold! This is one of my latest purchases from Primark and I'm really happy with it because usually the cut of the playsuits don't suit my shape. I like this one for the 3/4 length sleeves because I don't really like the long sleeves that Primark tend to put on their playsuits, they just end up annoying me. The bottom of the playsuit is a nice length and isn't too fitted, so it skims over curves really nicely. Oh, and the belt that comes with it is actually really good quality, not the usual plasticky rubbish ones.

Tea pot necklace! I bought this necklace at a stall in the city centre where I live. The brand name is Cherry Loco and you should definately check it out if your into acrylic jewellery or something that's just a little bit different. I'm personally lusting after the mermaid pendant because I've always been a HUGE fan of The Little Mermaid. In fact I'm pretty sure when I was little I thought I was The Little Mermaid! haha. Oh, to be 4 years old again!

Adios Amigos!

No comments: