Saturday 11 February 2012

Book Review: "Dead to the World" By Charlaine Harris

Rating: 3/5
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Horror

So, this is the first book I finished on my Kindle! As far as I remember, this is the 4th Sookie Stackhouse Novel. I started reading the first one but I got a bit bored because I already had an idea about what happened through watching the tv series (I am in no way saying that the books aren't as good I just didn't see the point in reading a story when I already knew the ending). This was pretty good but I'm sure the "dramatic" scenes in the book are actually supposed to be more exciting and scary but they just never seem to be put across that way. Maybe it's just the way I'm picturing it in my head, who knows! I'll most likely read the other books in the series because they receive such high praise and I'm curious to see where the storyline ends up.

No comments: