Monday 6 February 2012

Weekly Round-Up # 2

1. It has been absolutely freezing this week! Just today there was a thick fog that didn't lift all day, it just grew steadily thicker as the day went on. It's a little bit depressing when Ive been lusting after this post on Niki's blog. Honestly cannot wait to lay out on the beach and enjoy the sunshine.
2. I've been loving my Kindle that my lovely boyfriend bought me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I've already finished 2 books (for some reason, I read so much faster with the Kindle rather than a regular book), the 4th Sookie Stackhouse novel: "Dead to the World" and "I Heart Vegas". I'll most likely do a review on these books throughout the week.
3. This week I managed to get further in my "hitting pan" on toiletries, meaning that I have so many shower gels, bath foam, body lotions, body butters, facial cleansers etc, that I am on a spending ban until I have finished them all. This week I finished Soap and Glory's Flake Away Body Scrub and I totally recommend it. I'll do a more in depth review during the week.
Films I watched this week: Reservoir Dogs, Ghostbusters, Almost Famous, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Have a great week!

No comments: