Tuesday 5 October 2010

100 Things That Make Me Smile

Hey everyone! This is a new addition to my blog in which every week I make a note of 10 things that make me smile. After 10 weeks I should have my complete set. This was inspired by Sofia from Sofia's Journal. I totally love her blog with her beauty tips and little excerpts from her life. Sofia challenged all her readers to give this a go so I have took up the challenge! Check out her "100 Things" here.


No.1 Indulgent Tv

No.2 Sunshine



No.3 Reading a book you just can't put down





No.4 Elephants














No.5 Cute stationery









No.6 The glow you get after laughing so hard you cry
















No.7 Harry Potter













No.8 Powerfully Expressive Art















N0.9 When You complete your "To Do List"















No. 10 Being warm and cosy when its cold outside







All images from Google and weheartit.com








No comments: