Tuesday 12 October 2010

Weekly Chat


Anniversary - So on Thursday last week it was me and my boyfriend's 3rd Anniversary. I know! 3 years! It doesn't really feel that long but I guess times flies when you're having fun. As we couldn't really decide on any "romantic" presents for each other, we bought each other t-shirts from Cafe Press.co.uk. I bought him one with a design from the Supernatural tv series which we both love and he bought me this one with a design from the Dexter tv series that he introduced me to like 2 weeks ago and I'm in love with!


Our little romantic night out was all planned about a week in advance but when we got to where the restaurant was supposed to be it was being refurbished! The weird thing was, that we had booked a table and it had been confirmed by someone working in the restaurant! Did they not think to tell us that the restaurant wouldn't actually be open? Anyway, thankfully we were in the middle of the main restuarant area in the city centre so we made our way over to this gorgeous Italian restuarant called Amore. The food was so good! We both had penne pasta in a garlic and chilli cream sauce with bacon and mushrooms. Then I had the sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and strawberries. Oh my gosh. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! My boyfriend had the strawberry cheesecake and vanilla ice cream which looked yummy too. Since it was a special night I thought I'd treat myself to a lil French Martini :)
After dinner we were supposed to go see Back To The Future in the cinema for its 25th Anniversary but we couldn't get tickets so we decided to go back home (via Tesco for nice bottle of champagne!) and watched Three To Tango while sipping our bubbly!
So even though our night didn't exactly go to plan, we had a really amazing night. I can't believe its been 3 years. Roll on more lovely, fun times!
(Sorry I kinda went on a lil bit about me and le boyfriend but I was just so excited that we made it to 3 years :)




No comments: