Tuesday 5 October 2010

Outfit of the Night



This was my outfit for the wedding reception I went to 2 weeks ago. Okay, I know its not today's outfit but I really liked this dress and wanted to show you guys. The dress is from Republic but I don't think they have it any more as it was part of their summer collection. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried on this dress because I'm not super tall and I thought it would drown me. But it didn't, it was perfect. In fact the length was so perfect that I didn't need to wear heels. Yay! No limping the next day! I thought maxi dresses were shapeless and made you look shapeless too but I realised that they slim you right down. If you get one that just fits right it should skim over your shape making you feel all slim and slinky :) Since the pattern of the dress was kinda peacock like I didn't need too many accessories. I wore flat silver sandals, a silver flower necklace and matching earrings, silver bangles and bracelets and my cute little beaded clutch.

Do you have any up coming parties? What are you planning to wear?

No comments: