Wednesday 9 May 2012

Review: Herbal Essences Soft Waves Intensive Mask

So, today I had my first exam and it surprisingly went alright. Not great but not a total disaster. One down, two to go!

Last night I had a shower to calm my nerves so I would get a good night's sleep before my exam and I used up the last of this Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Soft Waves Intensive Mask so I thought I would do a review on it.
As with all the Herbal Essences products it smells absolutley amazing. So fruity and fresh and afterwards you definately get whiffs of this off your hair throughout the day. Does it do what it says though? I have naturally curly, wavy hair which has a tendency to be quite dry and frizzy so I need something quite moisturising to keep my hair soft and smooth down my flyaway frizz. I don't know if this mask would give you wavy, tousled hair if your hair was naturally straight, probably not, but it definately makes my hair really soft and feeling refreshed which is exactly what I need. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something to keep your hair soft and manageable. Plus, Boots is doing a 2 for £5 offer on selected Herbal Essences so it would be a good time to try some of their products.

What are your favourite hair treatments? Any recommendations for a new hair treatment for me to try?

No comments: