Tuesday 1 May 2012

Perfume Collection: Everday Scents


from left to right: Ghost Sweetheart, Avon Bali Bliss, Versace Red Jeans, Miss Sixty Summer,
Ralph Lauren Cool, Britney Spears Curious
 
Alrighty, today I'm going to go through my everyday scents and do a little review on them.
 
Ghost Sweetheart: This perfume was a gift from my boyfriend a few years ago and as you can see I'm nearly finished it! This is a really sweet scent with hints of vanilla and musk and a teeny bit floraly. I'm a big fan of the Ghost perfumes and will probably go back to this in years to come.
 
Avon Bali Bliss: I originally bought this perfume as a dupe for Escada's Pacific Paradise which was my favourite perfume until I realised that it was limited edition and had been discontinued :( This is a nice sweet scent with a tropical lilt. It's very fruity and fresh with a hint of coconut which I love. This is the one that I carry in my bag at all times because it wasn't very expensive and I won't be too upset if it leaks or breaks. Plus it smells so good I want to spritz it all the time!
 
Versace Red Jeans: I have had this perfume for ages. In fact I think this was the first perfume that I saved up my money and bought for myself. This is the heaviest of my everyday scents but still has a sweet undertone. I like to wear it on colder days because it has a warmth behind the sweetness that keeps me cosy.
 
Miss Sixty Summer: This is probably the lightest perfume that I own. I like to wear this on days when I don't want my perfume to be too noticeable but I still want to feel fresh and clean. I think this perfume is discontinued so maybe I'll hang on to it for a little bit longer.
 
Ralph Lauren Cool: This was one of those scents that I wanted for a very long time and I finally got it as an Easter gift one year. I had originally smelled a sample of it in Teen Vogue and I knew I had to have it because every time I flicked the pages that scent reached out to me lol This is a very citrusy, fruity scent which makes it perfect for the summer time. I don't really have too much of this left but I might take it on holiday as my day perfume because the bottle is quite small and easy to pack.
 
Britney Spears Curious: I'm pretty sure every girl has had a Britney Spears perfume at some point in their life. This was the very first one that Britney brought out and I've had it for a really long time. When I first got it I loved the bottle with the little charm on it and kind of just spritzed the scent on without any thought. Now I've grown up a bit I can really appreciate that this is a lovely perfume. It's floraly and musky with a slight powdery smell but I really like it. In fact I pretty much love all the Britney Spears perfumes. I think in the celebrity perfume market hers are the best, they don't smell tacky or cheap and I look forward to trying them all.
 
Oops, I got a bit carried away here! I'll be doing a review on my more expensive perfumes later on which will probably be in two installments just because well, I have a lot! Adios chicas!

No comments: